For this week's china of the week is a childhood favorite -'stawberries and cream' by Royal Doulton. My parents loved to mix and match china and our 'everyday' dishes were just 2 plates each of different wedgewood and royal doulton patterns. My brother and I would always fight over the strawberry plates! I now have a few pieces in this pattern and they really are just charming! Designed in 1978 -the detail is astonishing and they're just so pretty!
In this blog you can find from all world informations, photos, awe-inspiring monuments, craziest homes, watery hotels, hottest buildings, luxurious pools, beautiful churches about the newest and oldest architecture, and more. This blog always will be renewed.
Royal Doulton, Strawberries and cream
For this week's china of the week is a childhood favorite -'stawberries and cream' by Royal Doulton. My parents loved to mix and match china and our 'everyday' dishes were just 2 plates each of different wedgewood and royal doulton patterns. My brother and I would always fight over the strawberry plates! I now have a few pieces in this pattern and they really are just charming! Designed in 1978 -the detail is astonishing and they're just so pretty!
Labels:
China of the week